Sunday, August 17, 2008

Half Marathon Here We Come!!!

Call me crazy, but it's time to do another half marathon. I thought it was a pretty good goal to do a half marathon around Caldwell's birthday.

Training hasn't been that bad (ok take out the hills and the long distance running on Saturday). Stacy and I have been running pretty consistently. We're going to be running 2 hours this weekend, it's been awhile since I've done that.

We picked out the Rock the Rock Half Marathon in lovely Las Vegas. I've never been, so it will be a good experience. I'll be staying with my aunt, uncle, and cousin who live there. Once we get there,we'll get the marathon done and then maybe catch a show or something. Who knows?!?

As I write this my legs are like jelly from running last night. We'll jelly on until next time. The goal is to finish!

Have a great week all!

No comments: